Not a current client? Take a look at new client scheduling information
If you are a current client of Nancy’s, click a link below to schedule the type of appointment you need. A page containing Nancy’s availability will open in a new window. You can check Nancy’s current availability without actually registering or scheduling.
Please make sure to click “Confirm” when you are scheduling an appointment. You will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email please reach out by phone or email.
Are you mediating with Nancy? Scroll down for your scheduling options.
For Current Individual Clients:
- 30-Minute Private Phone Call
- One-Hour Private Appointment
- Two-Hour Private Appointment
- Document Signing Appointment. If documents need to be finalized at the meeting, or if you think you may need a longer appointment, please use one of the links above.
- Collaborative Law Joint Session. If you wish to schedule a Collaborative Law joint session, please reach out by phone or email so we can coordinate scheduling with all parties and professionals.
For Current Mediating Parties:
- One-Hour Private Pre-Mediation Planning Session. Schedule your individual, private intake appointments with Nancy prior to your initial mediation session.
- 30-Minute Caucus Call. Schedule an individual, private caucus call in between mediation sessions.
- Two-Hour Mediation Session
- Three-Hour Mediation Session
- Document Signing Appointment. Use this link to schedule a document signing appointment. If documents need to be finalized at the meeting, or if you think you may need a longer appointment, please schedule a mediation session.
Not finding a time that works? Please reach out by phone or email and we’ll see if we can find a time that works for everyone.