Ron and I are part of a North American training group called Peacemaking Practice Trainers. I'm thrilled he is coming to Vancouver to offer this summer workshop. Ron literally wrote the book on Collaborative Law, and has been in the movement since the beginning.
Take advantage of this unique and incredible opportunity to learn from Ron Ousky!
July 31, 2017
Two Rivers Institute for Dispute Resolution is excited to offer this advanced Collaborative Practice Interactive Training!
Advanced Collaborative Practice Training
Monday, July 31, 2017
9:00 - 3:00 pm
Downtown Vancouver, Washington
(location to be provided upon registration)
$225 Regular Rate, expires July 23, 2017*
*To take advantage of the EARLY BIRD RATE of $160 for registrations through June 30,
use promo code EB2017JULY at checkout
*The regular rate goes up to $275 on July 24 for Last Chance Registrations completed between
July 24-July 31 (subject to availability)
Pricing includes beverages, snacks, lunch, & Certificate of Attendance
Continuing education credits/units pending for legal and mental health professionals
Promises & Challenges: Maintaining High Aspirations and Reasonable Expectations
Strategies for getting the most out of promising collaborative cases and for achieving acceptable outcomes in the challenging cases
This is not a typical lecture workshop: It is interactive. Ron Ousky's training will offer innovate ways to manage collaborative cases and the most effective ways to break through impasse.
Ron Ousky, a lawyer in Minnesota since 1982, has practiced exclusively in collaborative law and mediation since 2003. Ron is an international leader in developing innovative ways to help family law clients. Here are just a few notable achievements:
- In 2006, Ron co-authored The Collaborative Way to Divorce: The Revolutionary Method that Results in less Stress, Lower Costs and Happier Kids, Without Going to Court, with Stu Webb, the founder of Collaborative Law. The book has been published by Hudson Street Press, a division of Penguin USA, the second largest bookseller in the world, and has been distributed all around the world.
- Ron has trained collaborative professionals throughout North America and Italy.
- He is a past president of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals and Minnesota's Collaborative Law Institute.
- In 2015, Ron was awarded the Lawyer as Problem Solver Award by the American Bar Association.
- Ron is cofounder of the Collaborative Alliance Executive Suites, believed to be the largest interdisciplinary family law center in the world.
"I left Ron's workshop totally invigorated, ready to effectuate fresh, new ideas that we had all shared in the audience and with our presenter. The best part of his presentation was its after-effects; this was no workshop from which I left well-meaning but without the motivation to follow through. I left this one with a clear plan and a task list to implement in order to change the way the world gets divorced!"Joryn Jenkins, Open Palm Founder, Attorney, & Author
Questions? Want to register off-line?